Professional Social Media

It was a requirement for me to set up and have a LinkedIn account at my last two jobs. When I set them up, I honestly was not sure what I was doing, but after some time, I got its hang. On a personal level, I use Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. LinkedIn has become a great source for me to connect and job search since I am currently laid off because of Covid. My personal Facebook and LinkedIn do have a professional feel to them, with the connections and people I follow. I tend to want to connect with as many people as I can in the Tourism field. Most of them are people with like-minded ideas and jobs. 

I relate to several organizations and will help my brand grow are the local Chamber of Commerce, Convention and Visitor Bureau, and Destination Marketing Organizations. These organizations can be a great help in growing my Virtual Travel Planner business because they will have inside information about each destination, connections for local business, and great resources. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not goodbye.. Its see you later

Going Out The Door Vlog on Youtube